Get Ready for BUILDEX Vancouver!
BUILDEX Vancouver is back in person to connect building industry professionals, experts and suppliers at the Vancouver Convention Centre from March 23-24, 2022! Registration is now open (click here to join!)
All attendees can rest assured that this will be a safe and secure event that follows the official government guidance and venue regulations according to the COVID-19 pandemic, and all will be required to provide proof of vaccination and government-issued ID to enter and access the event.
What to Expect
BUILDEX Vancouver is Western Canada’s largest forum connecting the holistic building industry. Through more than 250 exhibitors, installations, innovation showcases, and demonstrations, participants are able to explore innovative new products, materials, technologies, and services, and then meet face-to-face with colleagues from every corner of the building industry.
Show floor features include:
- TECHCENTRIC supported by Yardi – Emerging technology start-ups and internationally renowned software providers.
- BUILDEX ConTech Hardware Innovation Showcase, supported by SCIUS Advisory – New-to-market construction hardware solutions cross examined by industry experts.
- BUILDEX ConTech Software Innovation Showcase, supported by CanBIM – New construction software platforms and solutions with commentary from respected industry peers.
- Passive House Canada Pavilion – The home of high-performance building materials, products, and systems at BUILDEX.
- PAMA – Educational Conference Stream, Networking Area &Member Luncheon – Insight, learnings, and services for professional strata and rental property managers.
- BC Wood Pavilion – Locally sourced and produced Wood Products from BC’s top manufacturers and suppliers.
- BUILDEX Main Stage – The grandstand for big names and big conversations.
- Unbuilders x MGA – A collaboration creating a visual and experiential display that confronts construction and demolition waste and explores the circular economy.
- Central Bar, by Cosentino – Mix and network in the heart of the show
More than 150 industry leading experts will provide insight and information on what’s happening in the building industry through over 65 seminars, panels, keynotes, workshops, and demonstrations across 10 conference streams, and three key themes focused on Future Work, Carbon Reduction and Well-Being, and Digitization and Industrialization.
Select seminars and workshops from across the educational program are accredited for continuing education credits by Architectural Institute of British Columbia, International Design Continuing Education Council, BC Housing, and Passive House International.
On day one of BUILDEX Vancouver, there are 37 various sessions to choose from throughout the day. The day will be jam packed with a wide array of topics, ranging from Management in a Work from Home World: Getting the Most from Yourself and Your Team, to The Tailgate Toolkit: Addressing Substance Use in our Industry; from Indoor Air Quality and Implications for Human Health, Wellness, and Business Performance to Redefining Spaces: Lighting Design for Interior and Exterior Environments in a Dynamic World.
On Day Two, 35 various sessions will be available throughout the day, once again offering a range of topics, from What are the Needs of an Effective Virtual Design and Construction (VDDC) Team to Women Designing for Women. BUILDEX Vancouver is going to be filled to the brim with opportunities to learn on both days of the event – you don’t want to miss out!